Monday, July 1, 2013

Unwanted hair



What I object to most, as a woman, and a feminist, is thigh hair... There's no good reason for it that I can see, unlike everything else in the world that makes perfect, pristine, poetic, and political SENSE! 





What I enjoy most is making up sentences like these that I can be fairly sure no one has ever penned/punched before, even if this says more about my tenuous grasp on what reasonable people think worthy of comment, general lack of Life, and all-round strangeness (not to mention hairiness) than it says about my creative abilities. Butt, seriously...

I've been away from the blog a week or so (profuse apologies to my one loyal follower) and in that relatively short period of time, and among other gorgeous and reassuring developments in our fair and totally fine world, my country of origin has proven itself to be the biggest bloody ARSE of a country since the US claimed that, apparently much prized title by refusing to modify its antiquated and asinine gun laws in the wake of yet another school massacre - which is a pretty big arse.

If you don't know to which specific country and evil-arse event I'm referring WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? (You're lucky). For those fellow sufferers who do know, I'm sure you will join me in wishing our two finest arses, Rudd and Abbot, a very happy time together screwing up the country - or simply screwing - they do seem to make a rather fine couple, having in common an intimate acquaintance with their own bottom hair - to return to the unwanted hair theme...

Unwanted hair
 


2 comments:

  1. Oh, yes, Tweedledee and Tweedledum – an all-time low for politics Down Under

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee, although I'm not sure it's entirely fair... to T'dee and T'dum...

    ReplyDelete