Friday, March 7, 2014

Change

Change is the trip we live year to year,
change is hope; change is fear.


AND A HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY TO YOU!
Change is the constant, you can depend on change, except when it shifts the rules of the game.

Change you can wish for, if you dare,change is the wind, the speed of the air.

Change is too sudden, too slow to care,change is my father no longer there.

Change is the skin on the back of my hand, change is the sign: 'Smoking is banned'.

Change is everything we love to hate,except for you - you don't change - which is great!




2 comments:

  1. Lovely –thank you, and Happy International Women's Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, I felt the need to post something today - a blog about change! Just not consciously to commemorate International Woman's Day, which somehow slipped my mind. Thanks for the reminder. I'll try to be happy for the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete