Friday, January 23, 2015

I am a twit


Ricky is a twit, but he's
one of my favourite twits


Call me a twit, you won't be the first, or the last, but I just joined Twitter  https://twitter.com/OWWonewomanswo  

Witness, I am writing this with sponge plugs in my ears because the neighbour is leaf blowing AGAIN! and it sounds like a plane permanently taking off outside my study window. TAKE OFF ALREADY! (I can still hear it).

And, via Twitter I have just watched an Italian video of four 12-year-old boys being told to first admire, then touch, then slap a 12-year-old girl. Its purpose? supposedly to educate about the evils of domestic violence, but it FAILS on about a billion levels, which is DEPRESSING!

Could it get any worse? It could.

My face, thanks to the cheap skin cancer treatment I am using to save money (admittedly oodles of money I don't have), looks like a family of barnacles has mistaken it for a suitable breeding rock and moved in, bringing all the relatives. I feel bad for my kids (not to mention the husb) who have to look at it. Hell, the husb has to sleep with it! I only have to live with it growing on my face.

But... a good review of crap slap video found here: http://t.co/ehAdIYkwRS. Twitter is not only for twits.

Ahhhh -- the plane took off!!!

Sometimes things have to get worse before they get better. Unfortunately, this includes my skin!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment