Monday, April 6, 2015

Holydays in Hamilton


It's all happening in Hamilton... 

Here, the gardens of Roma, Old England, New Zealand, Japan, India, Australia and 'modernist' America, and many other countries and cultures, as well as mating monarchs, are to be found all merrily intermingling in microcosm down in happening Hamilton where we spent our Easter holiday this year, just the two of us. 

We, my good man and I, stayed in a mid-range hotel where these clocks were on proud, perhaps slightly ironic display in the foyer, and I was presented in bed with these mini-atheist eggs on resurrection Sunday. Worth coming back and going down to hokey Hamilton town, for. I also enjoyed one of the best desserts I've ever eaten on the Saturday night (and I'm not talking about sex), and I've been to London and New York, though not -- yet -- Paris (hint, hint, my good man).   


No comments:

Post a Comment